|Wednesday, 10 August 2005, 11:07 AM||Ripley Admin|
|Tuesday, 3 January 2006, 10:30 AM||Walnut Admin|
|Monday, 8 August 2005, 09:25 AM||Mission Statement|
The objective of this organization shall be to counsel with and seek to meet the physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs of the people in Tippah County.
|Monday, 8 August 2005, 09:27 AM||Focus|
The Tippah County Good Samaritan Centers will seek to assist people in Tippah County with food and financial assistance as needed in emergency situations for utilities, rent, and other appropriate needs. The centers will also seek to connect those in need with other helping agencies.
|Monday, 8 August 2005, 09:31 AM||Funding|
- Local churches
- Individuals (including Emergency Utility Assistance Program)
- Local businesses and their corporations
- Grants and gifts from foundations and other charitable organizations
|Monday, 8 August 2005, 09:36 AM||Volunteers|
The Good Samaritan Center relies heavily on volunteers who are members of churches in Tippah County to help accomplish its goals.
- Volunteers will be enlisted by the Board or anyone authorized by the Board. Volunteers may be recommended by anyone interested in the work of the Good Samaritan Center.
- The volunteers shall be trained in the areas they will be serving by whom the Board designates as trainer.
- Updated training will be provided in the same manner listed above.
|Tuesday, 15 February 2011, 04:02 PM||How You Can Help|
Keep the center in your prayers
Provide financial support
Donate staple food items to the center
Volunteer at the center
Conduct fund raisers for the center
Help with cleaning and maintenance of the center
|Monday, 8 August 2005, 09:48 AM||Incorporation/Board|
|Friday, 21 July 2006, 10:57 AM||Financial Audit|
|Friday, 11 August 2006, 04:58 PM||Board Communications|